BCAA Boost Watermelon Cooler
- An intra-workout BCAA formula supplies:
- 8g BCAA in 2:1:1 ratio (Leucine: Isoleucine: Valine)
- 1g L-Citrulline
- 1.2g Electrolytes
- Zero carbs & zero caffeine
- Free from banned substance
- Promote muscle growth and recovery
- Reduce muscle breakdown and maximize lean muscle gain.
- Improve workout performance so you can carry heavier/ do more reps
- Support endurance
- Reduce fatigue and improve recovery time
- Maintain fluid balance
- To keep body hydrated and reduce risk of muscle cramps
SUGGESTED USE: Intended for use in healthy adults as part of a healthy, balanced diet and exercise program. Recommended Daily Consumption of 1 serving.
For best results, drink 1 scoop of BCAA BOOST as intra-workout support and postworkout muscle recovery.
Servings Per Container : 1
Serving Size : 13 g (About 1 Scoop)
|Avg. Quantity Per Serving||Avg. Quantity Per 100g|
|Energy||0 kJ/ 0 kcal||0 kJ/ 0 kcal|
|2:1:1 BCAA Blend||8g||62g|
INGREDIENTS: Branched Chain Amino Acid Blend (L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, LValine) (Emulsifier: Sunflower Lecithin), Electrolyte Blend (Trisodium Citrate, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Chloride), L-Citrulline, Acidity Regulators (334, 296), Flavors, Anticaking Agent (551), Sweetener (955), Colors (132, 129).
May contain: Milk, Soy, Egg and Gluten.
STORE IN A COOL DRY PLACE.
SERVING SCOOP INCLUDED, BUT MAY SETTLE TO THE BOTTOM DURING SHIPPING.
NOTICE: USE THIS PRODUCT AS A FOOD SUPPLEMENT ONLY. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT A SOLE SOURCE OF NUTRITION AND SHOULD BE CONSUMED IN CONJUNCTION WITH A NUTRITIOUS DIET AND APPROPRIATE PHYSICAL TRAINING OR EXERCISE PROGRAM. THUS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE. DO NOT EXCEED THE STATED RECOMMENDED DAILY SERVING.
NOT SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN UNDER 15 YEARS OF AGE OR PREGNANT WOMEN. SHOULD ONLY BE USED UNDER MEDICAL OR DIETETIC SUPERVISION.
CONTENTS SOLD BY WEIGHT NOT VOLUME.
SOME SETTLING WILL OCCUR.