- Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) is found in all body cells. It is an antioxidant produced by our body naturally. However, its production will decrease with age.
- 100mg of Coenzyme Q10 in softgel (best absorption)
- Potent dose, convenient for optimum CoQ10 intake as CoQ10 from food consumption (organ meat, lean free-range meat, ocean fish, legumes, seeds & nuts) can be insufficient for people who are not mindful with healthy diet.
- Most beneficial for managing cardiovascular health and those with low physical strength.
- For healthy heart & circulation
- Energize the heart to pump blood & nutrients to all parts of the body
- Maintain healthy blood pressure and reduce risk of cardiovascular diseases.
- Improve physical strength (with sufficient protein intake)
- Maintain muscles strength
- Overcome muscle loss and weakness (such as due to insufficient intake of protein or sarcopenia) to better coping with day-to-day activities.
- Strong muscles reduce strain on joints
- Antioxidant protection
- Fight free radical damage on heart and blood vessels
- Best to combine with other antioxidants to fight degenerative diseases and aging.
|Servings Per Container:||30|
|Amount per softgel||%DV†|
|†US Daily Value (DV) *not established|
Soybean oil, gelatin (bovine), lecithin, purified water, glycerin, titanium dioxide.
This is a health supplement.
Store in a cool, dry place below 30°C. Protect from light and moisture. Keep out of reach of children. Jauhkan dari kanak-kanak.
Consult your physician prior to using this product if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Discontinue use two weeks prior to surgery