Lutein 20mg with Zeaxanthin
Lutein 20mg with Zeaxanthin8885004456129
- Good daily amount of Lutein (20mg) and Zeaxanthin (1mg) – for eye health
- An important carotenoid that is present in the macula (central area of the retina)
- Commonly used supplements for eye health
- In softgel form – Lutein in softgel form has better stability and bioavailability
- Promote healthy eye function
- Increase macular pigmentation/ density which protects from blue light and UV damage
- Protect eyes from effects of diabetes
- Promote sharper, clearer vision.
- Reduce tendency of eye problems and discomforts like tired eyes, dry eyes, AMD (Age-related Macular Degeneration), cataracts, glaucoma, etc.
- Lower risks of diabetic retinopathy (DR) which can lead to blindness
Adults to take one softgel once daily with food.
|Serving size||1 softgel|
|Servings per container||60|
|Amount Per softgel||%DV†|
|Tagetes Erecta (Marigold) Flower Extract (Providing 20mg Lutein and 1mg Zeaxanthin)||100mg||*|
|†US Daily Value (DV) *not established.|
Safflower oil, gelatin (bovine), glycerin, purified water, yellow beeswax.
Store in a cool, dry place below 30⁰C. Protect from light and moisture. Keep out of reach of children.
Jauhkan dari kanak-kanak.
Consult your physician prior to using this product if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition.